My name is Marta de la Vega Lobo, and I’m a spanish Background and Visual Development Artist currently working as a Background artist for a feature film in Brussels, Belgium.
Outside of work, I love losing myself in nature, climbing and practicing yoga. Nice to meet you!
- Background Artist on the feature film Allah n’est pas oblige at Lunanime (Ghent, Belgium) | Jun. 2023 – Now
- 2D Layout Artist for the feature film Valemon at Studio Souza (Brussels, Belgium) | Nov. 2022 – May 2023
- Background Artist on the series Creepshow, The Things in Oakwood’s Past at Angry Metal Studios(Gijón, Spain) | Sep – October 2021
- Concept artist on the videogame Betterworld (Madrid, Spain) | 2020
- Visual Development Mentorship conducted by Armand Serrano | 2022
- Background Art Mentorship conducted by Cynthia Ignacio | 2022
- Visual Development Master – IDEA Academy Rome | 2021 – 2022.
- Traditional Animation Course – 12 Pingüinos Animation Studio | 2019.
- Graphic & Multimedia Design Degree – ESNE | 2015 – 2019.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Illustration programs: Procreate, Krita, Paint Tool Sai.
- 3D programs: Blender, Cinema4D, ZBrush, 3DSMax.
- Spanish: Native
- English: Advance (C1)
– Check my Linkedin for more info 🙂
For work opportunities or more information, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or just send a message through the contact form.